As a business owner, especially if you are in creative services, do you put your contact info on your website? In this episode, we discuss why business owners, especially digital entrepreneurs might choose not to do that, but why we think it is absolutely necessary to put your contact information on your website. This is part of a series dedicated to creating exceptional websites that increase the know, like, and trust factor.
Outline of This Episode:
- [0:30] Introduction – Taking time to appreciate every moment and not to beat yourself up when you have a setback.
- [3:15] Listener review –Subscribe and review us on iTunes
- [6:20] Websites that don’t have contact info.
- [7:17] Email address and/or email contact form.
- [9:00] Include your expectations for how often you will respond.
- [10:00] Psychological impact when contact information is missing.
- [10:30] Benefits of including social media links.
- [15:20] Importance of including your picture on your website – showing people behind the scenes.
- [17:15] Branding and rebranding – future episode will focus on this.
- [19:00] Including your phone number/address
- [20:35] Psychological effect of being transparent as to your physical location.
- [22:00] More discussions on what to include on your website will be coming throughout the month of July.
- [22:40] FREE mini course on what content to include in your online course is on the way – MiniFLO